Total Pageviews

Monday 29 May 2017

Soviets for Chain of Command - update

No pretty pictures of figures this time, but as I've not blogged for a while, I figured it is time for a short update.

most of my Soviet core platoon for Chain of Command and the supporting flame thrower team are now done.  Of the core platoon, the Platoon leader, and squads 1 and 2 are done, with half of squad 3 complete - I ran out of bases before I got to the last 5 figures!

I still have the HMG and Mortar support to complete, and have enough figures for a second flame thrower team.  Once the core platoon is done I'll order enough figs to boost the support options for both the Germans and Soviets.

Soviet Chain of Command

Core Platoon

Platoon Leader Complete


1st Squad  Complete
2nd Squad  Complete
3rd Squad half complete


Support

Flame Thrower 1 Complete
HMG Incomplete
Mortar Incomplete
Flame thrower 2 Incomplete

No comments:

Post a Comment